Hezbollah says it targeted Israeli troops in northern Israel

Hezbollah said on Thursday that it launched a drone attack on Israeli soldiers in northern Israel as Lebanese and Israeli representatives meet for a new round of direct talks in Washington.

The Israeli army stated earlier that “several Israeli civilians were injured and evacuated to receive medical treatment” after an “explosive drone” fell near the Israel-Lebanon border.

This comes after a spokesperson for Hezbollah said that the talks between the countries amount to giving Israel “free concessions”, as Israeli forces continue to violate the ceasefire arrangement with Lebanon.

This article was sourced from Middle East Eye.

Read Full Article on Middle East Eye