An adviser to Iran’s Supreme Leader for military affairs said US President Donald Trump sets a date for an attack and then cancels it himself “in the hope that our nation will surrender”. According to Iranian media reports, the adviser added that “the iron fist of our armed forces and our nation will force them to retreat and surrender”. Meanwhile, the commander of Iran’s Khatam al-Anbiya headquarters said: “Our forces are fully prepared and will respond quickly and firmly to any new aggression by the enemies.” Earlier on Monday, Trump said he had ordered a halt to a military strike on Iran that had been scheduled for Tuesday. Trump said he had instructed the military to remain ready to launch […]
This article was sourced from Middle East Monitor.
Read Full Article on Middle East Monitor →