A Palestinian man inspects the damage inside a house burned during a raid by Israeli settlers in Fundokumiyya, Jenin, West Bank on March 22, 2026. [Nedal Eshtayah - Anadolu Agency]
Israeli forces on Tuesday evening burned several homes in the Jenin refugee camp in the northern occupied West Bank. Local sources said Israeli forces set fire to a house in the Tal’at al-Ghabr area and another belonging to the Al-Rashid family. The sources said the Israeli army had been using the homes as military barracks for more than a year and a half. The sources added that Israeli forces also burned another house in the camp later in the evening, although its ownership was not immediately known. The Israeli army launched a large-scale military operation in the city of Jenin and its refugee camp on 21st January 2025, displacing all residents of the camp and surrounding areas, estimated at around […]

This article was sourced from Middle East Monitor.

Read Full Article on Middle East Monitor